Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 70.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Dinero has a total market capitalization of $2,944.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Dinero has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar. One Dinero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Graviex and SouthXchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
DIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Graviex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.