Dynamic (CURRENCY:DYN) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. During the last week, Dynamic has traded 43.5% higher against the US dollar. Dynamic has a total market capitalization of $1.47 million and approximately $14,839.00 worth of Dynamic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dynamic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0991 or 0.00001185 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,367.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.01 or 0.02187398 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.67 or 0.02709228 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.61 or 0.00676639 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011953 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.08 or 0.00646372 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00056720 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00441386 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011976 BTC.
Dynamic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Argon2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Dynamic’s total supply is 19,812,718 coins and its circulating supply is 14,812,719 coins. Dynamic’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dynamic is duality.solutions.
Buying and Selling Dynamic
Dynamic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.