Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Fusion token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003503 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Ethfinex and Hotbit. Fusion has a market cap of $10.34 million and approximately $226,327.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Fusion has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,352.54 or 0.99919177 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018353 BTC.
Fusion is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,314,807 tokens. Fusion’s official website is fusion.org. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fusion
Fusion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, Bibox, Hotbit, Liquid and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.