GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market capitalization of $152,078.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded 61.4% lower against the dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be bought for about $0.0087 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,363.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.99 or 0.02189069 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.48 or 0.02709291 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.50 or 0.00675914 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011947 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.02 or 0.00646260 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00056788 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.82 or 0.00440475 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011973 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,484,602 coins. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is globalboost-y.com.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Trading
GlobalBoost-Y can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalBoost-Y should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.