LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. LiquidApps has a market capitalization of $5.99 million and $6,144.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiquidApps token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0164 or 0.00000196 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. In the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded down 16.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00212274 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.63 or 0.01047410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041055 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003256 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
DAPP is a token. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,016,872,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 365,819,345 tokens. The official message board for LiquidApps is medium.com/@liquidapps. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiquidApps’ official website is www.liquidapps.io.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.