ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ParkinGo has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $4.27 million and $21.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034189 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092666 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00122128 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,417.01 or 1.00688269 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000383 BTC.
GOT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,565,793 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
ParkinGo Token Trading
ParkinGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.