Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Pundi X has a total market capitalization of $49.92 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pundi X coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Pundi X has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041194 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007288 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $512.63 or 0.06132464 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042597 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016512 BTC.
Pundi X Coin Profile
NPXS is a coin. Its genesis date was September 27th, 2017. Pundi X’s total supply is 259,810,708,833 coins and its circulating supply is 234,112,000,776 coins. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pundi X is pundix.com. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix.
Buying and Selling Pundi X
Pundi X can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall.com. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pundi X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.