Swisscoin (CURRENCY:SIC) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Swisscoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Swisscoin has a total market cap of $766,515.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Swisscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Swisscoin has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034189 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00092666 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00122128 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,417.01 or 1.00688269 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Swisscoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 27th, 2018. Swisscoin’s total supply is 10,200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,172,407,825 coins. Swisscoin’s official website is www.swisscoin.community. The Reddit community for Swisscoin is /r/SwisscoinCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swisscoin’s official Twitter account is @Swisscoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Swisscoin is www.swisscoin.community/#news.
Swisscoin Coin Trading
Swisscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swisscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swisscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swisscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swisscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swisscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.