YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. One YEE token can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, DEx.top, CoinTiger and FCoin. In the last week, YEE has traded 8% higher against the dollar. YEE has a total market cap of $1.60 million and approximately $136,295.00 worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041055 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007261 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $510.68 or 0.06104965 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042523 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016498 BTC.
YEE is a token. Its genesis date was January 9th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for YEE is www.yeefoundation.com.
Buying and Selling YEE
YEE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, CoinTiger, Huobi, DigiFinex, FCoin, OKEx and ABCC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YEE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YEE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YEE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.