Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. In the last week, Bata has traded 5.5% higher against the dollar. Bata has a market capitalization of $26,555.00 and approximately $158.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bata coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and SouthXchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.94 or 0.00668151 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012297 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012391 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000315 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
Bata (BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,601 coins. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bata’s official message board is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official website is www.bata.io.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.