Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Over the last week, Achain has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.0086 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Indodax, Bitbns and OKEx. Achain has a market capitalization of $8.25 million and $645,743.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00222757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $125.47 or 0.01419613 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031196 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00120615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Achain was first traded on June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 955,999,998 coins. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, OKEx, HitBTC, Indodax, OOOBTC, Kucoin, Sistemkoin, Bitbns, Bitinka, Koinex, Huobi, CoinEgg and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.