ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 8th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 26.4% lower against the dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $588,447.00 and $197.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00038980 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002379 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 102,942,478 coins and its circulating supply is 82,800,468 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.