Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. During the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a market cap of $98,892.00 and $342.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010521 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 97.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 28,028,547 coins. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.