Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Aion has a total market cap of $31.08 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0857 or 0.00000966 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Koinex, Ethfinex and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded 2.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
Aion’s genesis date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 362,749,958 tokens. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aion is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bilaxy, DragonEX, Kucoin, IDEX, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Liqui, RightBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, BitForex and Koinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.