Alpha Coin (CURRENCY:APC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Alpha Coin has a market cap of $10,286.00 and approximately $20,386.00 worth of Alpha Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Alpha Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24. During the last week, Alpha Coin has traded down 28.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012904 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004266 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Alpha Coin Profile
Alpha Coin (APC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2016. Alpha Coin’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,461,882 tokens. Alpha Coin’s official website is alpha-coin.io. Alpha Coin’s official Twitter account is @AlphacoinTokens.
Alpha Coin Token Trading
Alpha Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpha Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Alpha Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Alpha Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpha Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpha Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.