Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Beam has a total market capitalization of $28.46 million and approximately $38.06 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Beam has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar. One Beam coin can now be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00007274 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00222757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $125.47 or 0.01419613 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043715 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00120615 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003000 BTC.
Beam (CRYPTO:BEAM) is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 44,267,520 coins. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy.
Beam Coin Trading
Beam can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bisq. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beam should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.