Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 8th. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $48.00 and $7,548.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoinus token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Bitcoinus has traded down 50.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042538 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00089646 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00082379 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,837.03 or 1.00345931 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000383 BTC.
Bitcoinus (CRYPTO:BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 35,929,434,707 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official message board is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. The official website for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.