BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 8th. One BitTube coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000112 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, TradeOgre, Upbit and Bittrex. BitTube has a market capitalization of $2.10 million and approximately $6,404.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitTube has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.20 or 0.00691373 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002625 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000657 BTC.
TUBE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 211,086,390 coins. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.