Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Blue Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0119 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. Blue Protocol has a market capitalization of $435,591.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Blue Protocol has traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043986 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.66 or 0.07584582 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015057 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00047309 BTC.
About Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol (BLUE) is a token. It was first traded on October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official website for Blue Protocol is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit, TOPBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.