BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. BTC Lite has a total market cap of $14,962.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BTC Lite has traded down 69.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BTC Lite token can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.67 or 0.07410887 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047341 BTC.
BTC Lite Token Profile
BTC Lite is a token. Its genesis date was November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
BTC Lite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.