Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One Bytom coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin and CoinEx. Bytom has a total market cap of $124.81 million and $46.33 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bytom has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.48 or 0.00684357 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011232 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011080 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000518 BTC.
Bytom (CRYPTO:BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, OTCBTC, OKEx, Kucoin, BigONE, Huobi, Cryptopia, RightBTC, CoinEx, LBank, CoinEgg, Neraex, FCoin, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Bibox, HitBTC, ZB.COM and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.