CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. During the last week, CannabisCoin has traded 64.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. CannabisCoin has a total market capitalization of $476,862.00 and $6.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CannabisCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 327.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
CannabisCoin (CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.