ClearCoin (CURRENCY:XCLR) traded 56.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. ClearCoin has a market cap of $75,835.00 and $135.00 worth of ClearCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ClearCoin has traded 84.5% higher against the dollar. One ClearCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043381 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $658.39 or 0.07464915 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015097 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047518 BTC.
ClearCoin (CRYPTO:XCLR) is a token. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. ClearCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 527,873,733 tokens. ClearCoin’s official Twitter account is @clearcoinhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. ClearCoin’s official website is clearcoin.co. The Reddit community for ClearCoin is /r/clearcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ClearCoin’s official message board is clearcoin.co/blog.
ClearCoin Token Trading
ClearCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.