CYBR Token (CURRENCY:CYBR) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Over the last week, CYBR Token has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar. CYBR Token has a market cap of $375,090.00 and approximately $6,231.00 worth of CYBR Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CYBR Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and OceanEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043381 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $658.39 or 0.07464915 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015097 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047518 BTC.
About CYBR Token
CYBR is a token. It was first traded on September 7th, 2018. CYBR Token’s total supply is 459,722,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,410,463 tokens. CYBR Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. CYBR Token’s official website is cybrtoken.io. The official message board for CYBR Token is medium.com/cybrtoken.
Buying and Selling CYBR Token
CYBR Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CYBR Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CYBR Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CYBR Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CYBR Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CYBR Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.