Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 8th. Desire has a total market capitalization of $11,396.00 and approximately $14,894.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Desire has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,814.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.37 or 0.02082238 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.51 or 0.03162533 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.94 or 0.00680639 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.61 or 0.00688220 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011165 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00056034 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.54 or 0.00414911 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011408 BTC.
DSR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,546,466 coins and its circulating supply is 9,946,466 coins. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.