DigitalBits (CURRENCY:XDB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 8th. One DigitalBits token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000156 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, DigitalBits has traded 2.3% higher against the dollar. DigitalBits has a market capitalization of $1.70 million and approximately $71,953.00 worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.42 or 0.00788422 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000087 BTC.
XDB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2015. DigitalBits’ total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 123,619,588 tokens. The official website for DigitalBits is www.digitalbits.io. DigitalBits’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalBits’ official message board is medium.com/digitalbitsorg. The Reddit community for DigitalBits is /r/DigitalBitsOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DigitalBits
DigitalBits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalBits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.