Energi (CURRENCY:NRG) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 8th. In the last week, Energi has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Energi has a market cap of $54.55 million and approximately $351,300.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Energi coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.43 or 0.00027540 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00222428 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $124.45 or 0.01413205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00120011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Energi was first traded on April 25th, 2018. Energi’s total supply is 22,491,381 coins. The Reddit community for Energi is /r/energicryptocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Energi’s official Twitter account is @Energicrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Energi’s official website is www.energi.world.
Energi Coin Trading
Energi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.