Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Eterbase Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex, IDEX, P2PB2B and CoinTiger. In the last seven days, Eterbase Coin has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar. Eterbase Coin has a market cap of $2.76 million and $695,463.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043715 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $663.71 or 0.07509638 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015111 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047320 BTC.
About Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin (XBASE) is a token. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 981,781,844 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official website is www.eterbase.com. The official message board for Eterbase Coin is medium.com/@ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE.
Eterbase Coin Token Trading
Eterbase Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, Escodex, P2PB2B, IDEX, DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.