Eva Cash (CURRENCY:EVC) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. In the last seven days, Eva Cash has traded 479.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Eva Cash has a market capitalization of $5,815.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Eva Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eva Cash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including Coinlim, EtherFlyer and Altilly.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.67 or 0.07410887 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047341 BTC.
Eva Cash Token Profile
EVC is a token. Its launch date was September 5th, 2017. Eva Cash’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 900,000 tokens. Eva Cash’s official Twitter account is @EventChain_io. The official website for Eva Cash is theevacash.com.
Buying and Selling Eva Cash
Eva Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer, Coinlim and Altilly. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eva Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eva Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eva Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eva Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eva Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.