Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. During the last seven days, Everus has traded 25.7% lower against the dollar. Everus has a market cap of $4.17 million and approximately $638.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everus coin can now be bought for about $0.0091 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges including $13.77, $24.43, $51.55 and $7.50.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043715 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $663.71 or 0.07509638 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015111 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047320 BTC.
Everus (CRYPTO:EVR) is a coin. It was first traded on September 6th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 456,958,465 coins. Everus’ official website is everus.org. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Everus is media.everus.org.
Buying and Selling Everus
Everus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $5.60, $13.77, $24.43, $18.94, $51.55, $32.15, $20.33, $7.50, $10.39, $33.94 and $24.68. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.