FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 8th. FNB Protocol has a total market capitalization of $8.84 million and approximately $677,264.00 worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FNB Protocol has traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. One FNB Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0139 or 0.00000158 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Allbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00222790 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.04 or 0.01429432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00121192 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FNB Protocol Token Profile
FNB Protocol’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 636,418,595 tokens. FNB Protocol’s official Twitter account is @fnbprotocol.
Buying and Selling FNB Protocol
FNB Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FNB Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.