FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 8th. During the last week, FunFair has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. FunFair has a market capitalization of $23.23 million and $327,332.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Radar Relay, IDEX and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair was first traded on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Binance, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Ethfinex, C2CX, Livecoin, IDEX, OKEx, Radar Relay, Vebitcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ZB.COM and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.