Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Galactrum has a market cap of $29,233.00 and $3.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded 30.1% lower against the dollar. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0062 or 0.00000070 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043110 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.19 or 0.00789731 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00240002 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005652 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00088894 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Galactrum (CRYPTO:ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,430,789 coins and its circulating supply is 4,710,789 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.