Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. During the last week, Gas has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. Gas has a market cap of $15.02 million and $1.62 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gas token can currently be bought for about $1.48 or 0.00016684 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bitbns, Koinex and Cobinhood.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official website is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Bitinka, Gate.io, Bitbns, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Koinex, Binance, Poloniex, OKEx, Coinnest, Huobi and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.