GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. In the last week, GoldBlocks has traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. GoldBlocks has a total market cap of $34,494.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldBlocks coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.94 or 0.00793274 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GoldBlocks (GB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. GoldBlocks’ total supply is 15,563,873 coins. GoldBlocks’ official Twitter account is @goldblockscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldBlocks is goldblocks.eu.
GoldBlocks Coin Trading
GoldBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.