HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded down 55.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Over the last week, HarmonyCoin has traded 72.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HarmonyCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. HarmonyCoin has a market capitalization of $47.00 and approximately $515.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.76 or 0.00224131 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.73 or 0.01414856 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00030844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00120930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HarmonyCoin’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity. HarmonyCoin’s official website is www.hmc21.co.
HarmonyCoin Coin Trading
HarmonyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.