Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Helium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0251 or 0.00000285 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. During the last week, Helium has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar. Helium has a market cap of $290,840.00 and $10.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009314 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010850 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002499 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 11,921,063 coins and its circulating supply is 11,572,683 coins. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.