HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. One HeroNode token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, LBank, Bilaxy and Bibox. Over the last seven days, HeroNode has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. HeroNode has a total market cap of $139,016.00 and $8,367.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00222428 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $124.45 or 0.01413205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00120011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
HeroNode launched on May 2nd, 2018. HeroNode’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,074,244,081 tokens. The official website for HeroNode is heronode.io. The official message board for HeroNode is medium.com/@hero_node. The Reddit community for HeroNode is /r/HeroNodeOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HeroNode’s official Twitter account is @hero_node.
HeroNode Token Trading
HeroNode can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bilaxy, IDEX, LBank and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HeroNode should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HeroNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.