Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One Hydro token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, CoinEx, IDAX and BitForex. Hydro has a market capitalization of $6.85 million and approximately $4.16 million worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Hydro has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043986 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $668.66 or 0.07584582 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015057 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00047309 BTC.
Hydro is a token. Its genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,783,834,956 tokens. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The official message board for Hydro is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, Upbit, Bittrex, IDAX, BitMart, Fatbtc, CoinEx, BitForex and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.