A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Dynatrace (NYSE: DT):
- 11/1/2019 – Dynatrace had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/31/2019 – Dynatrace had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $21.00 to $23.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 10/31/2019 – Dynatrace was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $26.00.
- 10/28/2019 – Dynatrace was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Dynatrace Inc. is a software intelligence company. It is engaged in providing application performance management, artificial intelligence for operations, cloud infrastructure monitoring and digital experience management. Dynatrace Inc. is based in Waltham, United States. “
- 10/8/2019 – Dynatrace had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $23.00 to $21.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
NYSE DT traded up $0.21 on Friday, hitting $19.38. 9,959 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 788,942. The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $19.42. Dynatrace has a 52 week low of $17.05 and a 52 week high of $27.48.
Dynatrace (NYSE:DT) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, October 30th. The company reported $0.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $129.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $123.57 million. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 27.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, research analysts anticipate that Dynatrace will post 0.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of DT. Rhumbline Advisers bought a new position in shares of Dynatrace in the third quarter valued at about $395,000. California Public Employees Retirement System bought a new position in shares of Dynatrace in the third quarter valued at about $260,000. Emerald Advisers LLC bought a new position in shares of Dynatrace in the third quarter valued at about $993,000. Finally, Dean Capital Investments Management LLC bought a new position in shares of Dynatrace in the third quarter valued at about $470,000. 0.01% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Dynatrace, Inc provides a software intelligence platform for the enterprise cloud applications. It offers Dynatrace, a platform for running an enterprise cloud. The company's products include AppMon, Classic Real User Monitoring, Network Application Monitoring, and Synthetic Classic. Its platform allows its customers to modernize and automate IT operations, develop and release software, and enhance user experiences.
Featured Story: Cost of Debt
Receive News & Ratings for Dynatrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynatrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.