Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. In the last seven days, Komodo has traded up 29.2% against the US dollar. Komodo has a market capitalization of $82.74 million and approximately $5.08 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00008015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BarterDEX, Bitbns, Cryptopia and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.39 or 0.00411958 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00095246 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00054238 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002282 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000356 BTC.
Komodo is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 116,853,141 coins. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, BarterDEX, HitBTC, Crex24, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.