Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 8th. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00008578 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, BitBay, YoBit and Binance. During the last week, Lisk has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a total market cap of $91.63 million and $1.67 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023771 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008655 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005161 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010835 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010315 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Lisk is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 136,412,564 coins and its circulating supply is 121,380,413 coins. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Exrates, Livecoin, OKEx, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Huobi, Bit-Z, Coinbe, Bitbns, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Coinroom, ChaoEX, Coindeal, LiteBit.eu, BitBay, YoBit, COSS and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.