Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0135 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and Mercatox. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $8.79 million and $110,148.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $240.66 or 0.02707696 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004283 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 649,803,957 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Braziliex, Exrates, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.