MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 814.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. MarteXcoin has a market cap of $464,294.00 and approximately $8,150.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001394 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008401 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005652 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001509 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 62% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002419 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
MXT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,754,358 coins. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MarteXcoin’s official website is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.