#MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 8th. One #MetaHash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin. During the last week, #MetaHash has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. #MetaHash has a total market cap of $4.56 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of #MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00222117 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.73 or 0.01411882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030192 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00121122 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
#MetaHash was first traded on May 29th, 2018. #MetaHash’s total supply is 1,645,615,929 coins and its circulating supply is 1,490,766,153 coins. The official website for #MetaHash is metahash.org. #MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash. #MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @themetahash.
#MetaHash Coin Trading
#MetaHash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as #MetaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade #MetaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase #MetaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for #MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for #MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.