MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 8th. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.09 or 0.00012285 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bitbank, Livecoin and Fisco. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $71.47 million and approximately $1.33 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded down 2.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,854.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $185.05 or 0.02093927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $279.93 or 0.03167527 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.48 or 0.00684357 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.20 or 0.00691373 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011232 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00056689 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.71 or 0.00415394 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011349 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MonaCoin (CRYPTO:MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Fisco, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Bitbank, Zaif and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.