Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. Nebulas has a total market capitalization of $29.87 million and $20.01 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00006529 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Huobi, LBank and BCEX. During the last week, Nebulas has traded down 2.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043542 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $645.15 or 0.07325731 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046654 BTC.
Nebulas is a coin. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 105,337,816 coins and its circulating supply is 51,952,589 coins. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Binance, LBank, OKEx, BCEX, Huobi, Gate.io and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.