NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One NEXT token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00011133 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Coinbit. In the last seven days, NEXT has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEXT has a market capitalization of $39.84 million and approximately $680,987.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.22 or 0.00692698 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011213 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000515 BTC.
NEXT Token Profile
NEXT (NET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. The official website for NEXT is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
NEXT Token Trading
NEXT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEXT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.