NPCoin (CURRENCY:NPC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. NPCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.86 million and approximately $2,253.00 worth of NPCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NPCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0394 or 0.00000448 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, NPCoin has traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PLATINCOIN (PLC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00066957 BTC.
- Safex Token (SFT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-CASH (XCASH) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
NPCoin (CRYPTO:NPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2016. NPCoin’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 72,457,335 coins. NPCoin’s official Twitter account is @
NPCoin Coin Trading
NPCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NPCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NPCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NPCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.