Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. During the last week, Paragon has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a total market cap of $579,002.00 and $76.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0260 or 0.00000295 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00222790 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.04 or 0.01429432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00121192 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,516 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,266,201 tokens. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Tidex, IDEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.